The new generation of covers for the construction sector in Colombia
At this moment, the housing market in Colombia represents more than 80% of the construction, either through new housing, remodeling or diy.
However, there is a high housing deficit in the lower strata corresponding to 2 million 500 thousand homes, a situation that becomes an opportunity for the private sector and a duty for the government: to provide a decent and quality housing.
Aware of this reality and starting from the continuous improvement and innovation processes, Ajover designed a new generation of coverings, which are lighter, with high quality standards and as an alternative solution for urban and rural housing projects.
Thanks to the new technology developed by Ajover, the coverings create:
- Projects with brighter environments, achieving savings in energy consumption.
- Comfortable spaces that maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the building, because they isolate the cold or heat and minimize external noise.
- More durable rooftops, due to the fact that Ajover’s covers are made with a layer of galvanized steel which makes them more durable and resistant to corrosion and weathering regardless of the weather conditions in which they are.
- Areas free of fungi and bacteria that prevent unhealthy environments within the building, thanks to Ajover’s covers which do not absorb moisture.
- Advantages for both the builder and the end consumer as being of low weight (3 times lighter). They are easy to install and allow savings in the use of structures.
Because of these benefits and in order to optimize the installation processes of their projects, more than 64 construction companies and various government entities, see in Ajover the best solution in coverings
Ajover has been able, through this product, to penetrate significantly in the housing market VIS / VIP, reaching a share of 26%, equivalent to 260,000 linear meters of covered housing in the lower strata.